IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 returns with a first hybrid event in Bangkok, Thailand from 20 – 22 September 2022 and set to go virtual from 20 – 28 September 2022. Bringing back face-to-face business meets, engaging opportunities and more at the in-person event, with added knowledge and networking access exclusively during the virtual networking event.
Lynette Tey, Event Manager of TTG Events, shared, “This year’s show aims to deliver a brand new format like never before, differentiating IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 hybrid from any other experience as our industry continues to evolve to stay versatile.”
After 2 years of meeting virtually, the hybrid concept introduces new and improved initiatives such as Hybrid Business Meets, 3D Virtual Exhibition and Scheduled Meetings with streaming broadcasts and remote participation.
- Hybrid Business Meets: Parallel in-person and virtual appointment tracks, offering multiple ways to meet and connect. Exhibitors have an option to meet the Buyers through In-Person or Remote.
- 3D Virtual Exhibition and Walk-In Meets – All-new 3D mode visuals that promises a more realistic and engaging experience for delegates right from the point of event access made possible by Official Technology Partner EventsAir.
- Scheduled Meetings x 24: Delivering optimised business leads between MICE and Corporate Travel suppliers and procurement professionals. The heart of IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific’s value proposition returns with renewed focus on face-to-face Scheduled Meets (SM) opportunities (both in-person and remotely) for exhibitors and buyers from across the region and the rest of the world
Hybrid Format Key Features. For the coming IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific with its first hybrid format will be a 3-Day In-Person event and 9-Day Virtual Networking that extends exposure with on-demand viewing, and exclusive virtual-only content. It offers international delegates stronger online and offline platforms for B2B networking, learning, and knowledge sharing. Here are some features that attendees can expect in-person and virtually:
In-Person Programme Highlights
- Opening Keynote – Join this year’s panel in an immersive discussion with poignant perspectives on the industry’s future.
- Brand Engagement – Open to delegates comprising buyers, media and other industry stakeholders to harness the latest brand highlights and developments, or engage with our featured brands.
- Enhanced Attendee APP – A full suite of interactive tools for a seamless interaction and networking for delegates between online and in-person.
- Bonus Virtual Meets With Remote Delegates (Optional 1630 to 1800 hrs) – Held daily during exhibition days, these bonus virtual meeting slots provide dedicated opportunities for in-person delegates to connect with remote attendees at timings friendly to those based outside the Asia-Pacific region.
Virtual Networking Event
- On-Demand Content – Enjoy the best of both worlds with full anytime access to virtual event exclusive content, such as:
- IT&CMA MICE Seminar featuring our prolific panel of industry thought leaders and experts.
- CTW Asia-Pacific Conference on Corporate Travel hot topics.
- Brand Showcase Presentations of the latest highlights and developments by participating MICE destinations, suppliers and corporate brands.
- Buyer Procurement Showcases of ready business shared by featured MICE, Associations and Corporate buyers that are relevant to interested destination and supplier leads.
- On-Demand Networking Conversations – Stretch your social muscles and ignite your own conversations with delegates anytime during the virtual networking event in this interactive and engaging feature.
If you would like to procure, network and learn at IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022, join us from 20 – 22 September at Bangkok, Thailand and virtually from 20 – 28 September. The leading MICE event is co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific – The Leading Corporate Travel Management Conference for the Asia-Pacific.
Registration for IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific is available on https://itcma.com/register/