26 °C Manila, PH
October 3, 2023

ITE HCMC 2023: Discover Vietnam and Global Top Travel Destinations


ITE HCMC 2023, the largest travel event in Vietnam and the Mekong sub-region, is set to take place from September 7th to 9th, 2023, at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This year’s event marks a significant milestone in Vietnam’s tourism industry, fueled by recent policy changes and a strong focus on promotion and marketing.

One of the pivotal policy changes is the extension of the e-visa validity period to 90 days, approved by the Vietnam National Assembly on June 24th, 2023. This change is expected to boost Vietnam’s tourism industry by making it more competitive and attractive to international visitors, setting the stage for ITE HCMC to play a crucial role in promoting tourism development.

The 17th International Travel Expo Ho Chi Minh City, themed “Connectivity, Growth, Sustainability,” will offer a three-day extravaganza of networking opportunities with international and local exhibitors, high-level forums, informative seminars, and top-notch entertainment experiences.

ITE HCMC 2023 is set to double in size compared to the previous year, attracting leaders from the international travel industry and featuring over 400 exhibiting companies and brands. Domestic exhibitors make up more than 70% of the booths, with international units comprising the remaining 30%. The exhibition has already filled over 70% of its space, with the participation of National Tourism Organizations (NTOs) from various countries and Regional Tourism Organizations (RTOs) from prominent locations. Additionally, more than 45 provinces and cities of Vietnam will be represented.

Leading tourism businesses, such as Saigontourist Group, BenThanh Tourist, Vietravel, and many others, will also participate, enhancing the event’s quality and reach.

ITE HCMC 2023 will be a hybrid event, combining physical and 2D online booths. These online booths will facilitate information sharing about products and services, including a pre-appointment booking system to connect buyers and sellers. Moreover, the event will highlight Vietnam’s unique cultural features through local experience areas, featuring handicrafts, traditional art workshops, and more.

The Hosted Buyer Program, a distinctive feature of ITE HCMC, will provide opportunities for international tourism businesses to expand their markets and network with partners in Vietnam and the Lower Mekong region. The program is expected to welcome over 200 international buyers from 20 countries and territories, increasing by more than 25% compared to 2022.

In addition to the exhibition, exciting activities within ITE HCMC 2023 include the World Travel Award – Asia & Oceania Ceremony, a Seminar on the introduction of key tourist markets, ITE HCMC Awards 2023, Travel Fun Fair Day, and more.

ITE HCMC 2023 is organized under the guidance of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee, with the collaboration of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Center, CIS Vietnam, and Le Bros.

Key Event Information:

Exhibition Date: September 7–9, 2023
Venue: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Highlights: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony, Business matching program, High-level Tourism Forum, ASEAN Public Relations and Communications Forum, Series of tourism industry seminars, ITE HCMC Award 2023, World Travel Awards – Asia Pacific Ceremony, ASEAN PR Excellence Awards 2023 Ceremony, Vietnam Night, Cambodia Night, Welcome Dinner, Destination survey program, Thank you Party

For those seeking Vietnam’s tourism services and products, applications for the Hosted Buyer Program can be submitted via ITE HCMC Buyer Registration. For National Tourism Organizations (NTOs), Regional Tourism Organizations (RTOs), and travel businesses interested in showcasing their services and products, booth reservations can be made at ITE HCMC Booking. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the vibrant tourism industry of Vietnam and the Mekong sub-region at ITE HCMC 2023.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.